Saturday, December 28, 2013

Alicious Recipe: Bubur Jagung / Cream Corn

This is not normal popup from can cream corn, happen to be we growing up maize and I was force to bring back some to my dormitories. slice up the maize from the cob in 3 step , outer layer of the cop, thick centre and scrap the cob ... the scrapping will help to yield more and thicken the sauce soup . As lazy as I look , I use my auger juicer to press all the coconut milk... and a winner .... thick coconut milk

 


 all you have to do put everything together with a little sugar .. remember maize is sweet. I always ate it raw because i keep my plan organic ...


cut up some pandan leaves (Curi from Tasik UTM) and wallah... remember to constantly  stir the soup ... 10- 15 minute .. till the soup turn pale yellow you may kill the burner and kill stirring for 1-3 minute .... set aside till cool , and keep it in refrigerator ... i love my cream corn to be chill

4 corn in cob
2 table spoon of sugar .. more if you want
2 pandan leaves
1  cup of think coconut milk (from 1 old coconut flesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment

jangan lupa kalau suka kat post post ini sila derma dengan klik iklan nuffnang disebelah kiri anda